PARSTONE CO. LTD
|Location:||Iran (Islamic Republic of)|
|Year start exporting:||1989|
|Total Employees:||11 - 50 People|
|Total Annual Revenue:||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million|
|Average Lead Time:||17 Day(s)|
Parstone Co., Ltd. is currently working on exportation of the following items: - Stone Blocks and products; (tiles, slabs, a...
Parstone Co., Ltd. is currently working on exportation of the following items:
- Stone Blocks and products; (tiles, slabs, and finished products), made of Granite, Marble, Travertine, Onyx, and limestone, all from Iran quarries. Please visit our website at www.parstoneco.com where a wide range of our stone types and products is presented.
- Cement; Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC), Types I, II, and V, in 50-kg PP bags or in 1.5-ton Bulk Bags; as well as Clinker in bulk or in 1.5-ton Bulk Bags. This is mainly in our mut
- PP Woven Bags; in small sizes (such as 50-kg bags for cement or fertilizers, etc.) and also large sizes (such as 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0-ton Jumbo Bags), mainly made by high-tech Austrian Starlinger machines.
- HDPE Waste Bins; from 70-litre to 1100-litre, two and four-wheeled, according to EN 840-1 to 6 standards.
- Quartz; aggregate with mesh size of 0.037 mm to 2.0 mm, used for production of Engineering Stone.
- Limestone; in bulk, with sizes of 0-80 mm, used for cement industries.
- Sulphur, Granule with Purity 99.95% Minimum used for Fertilizer factories.
- Sand Aggregate, in various sizes, single/double washed, used in cement production, road building construction.
- Printing Ink, in various models and usages, from which printing on plastic clothes/sheets, and papers.
Southeast Asia : 23.00%
Africa : 20.00%
Email to this supplier